Sunday, July 22, 2012

H-4


baru aja kepo temen-temen satu jurusan. people said, "Dont judge person by their twitter." but still everything just make me down and down, worse and worse. i feel knowledge-less and smart-less. i feel like i dont belong there. mom dad i'll do my best or atleast try to do best of me, that's my vow. but as you promised me dad, if someday i cant handle it, like totally get enauf and bout to explode, i can go back to you and mom and do everything from the beginning. i promise you and i do hope you keep your promise. i know i always be able to count on you both. i just feel so fuckin damn powerless right now. Love you Mom Dad. xoxoo

#P.S. : what im afraid the most is not being alone and nobody wants to be my friend or even live far away from you both. what im afraid the most are, disappointing you, make you sad, and tear your big hope of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment