Monday, July 12, 2010

just a piece of a story bout The Past

so last nite i watched the final match between spain and netherlands that was won by spain with 1-0 and posted all the moved second by second on twitter. and suddenly i read a gorgeous shocking tweet. "HE" (read : The -itsmyfirstloveandbrokenheart-) tweeted me

him : Lo besok sekolah kan.?

me : iya. emang kenapa kak?

him : Hebat banget..hehe..gue besok juga mau mulai liburan..hahaha

me : yaah 4 taun sekali, sayang kalo dilewatin hihi. -_- enak banget ya lo liburan. beda anak kuliah mah liburnya lama

him : Hahaha..emang enak lo.belajar sana.

me : aaaah blagu lo. bukannya kuliah juga ada OSPEK ya. kok lo liburan?

thats it. he didnt reply again. but its k. i dont really think bout it. but you know what make it was so special? bcause we never talked or just say hi though we met or looked each other. for a while i thought that he hates me and i didnt know why. but its k, bcause i already know that he doesnt hate me and he still wants to be my friend, though we had a bad histories among us. and for me everything with him, with The -itsmyfirstloveandbrokenheart- is done. its over. he already has a beautiful and smart girl with him and i already forgot and deleted my fLove for him. But i will always adore you as The -itsmyfirstloveandbrokenheart-. because the first love always has it own place in everyone's heart, forever.

P.S. = every words, every sentence on the conversation was truly copy paste from my twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment